- ACO Home
- Time to Attach Postcard Submission
Time to Attach Postcard Submission
Did you know that Canada’s parental benefit system allocates a longer paid leave to biological parents (50 weeks) than to adoptive parents, kinship and customary caregivers (35 weeks)? We want to change that!
Thank you for your interest in the Time to Attach Post Cards! View the Time to Attach postcards here. Here are some details about the postcards:
- There are three postcards, you will fill out ONE FORM and will have THREE POSTCARDS sent on your behalf
- One addressed to Deputy Prime Minister/Finance Minister Freeland
- One addressed to Minister Qualtrough
- One addressed to Committee on Human Resources, Skills and Social Development
- Once your form in complete, someone from the ACO will fill out three of the postcards on your behalf
- The goal is to get the postcards arrived by September 19th
Sign the e-petition here!
Questions? Contact [email protected]