- This event has passed.
ACT Professional Consultation Community
October 19, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
The Consultation Community is a 4 session series
Location: Online via Zoom (The Zoom link will be emailed to registrants closer to the event date; please see below for technical requirements).
Time: Wednesdays; 12:00pm to 1:30pm
*(The first session runs until 2:00pm)
- ACT Refresher: October 19, 2022*
- Session 2: January 18th, 2023
- Session 3: April 19th, 2023
- Session 4: June 21, 2023
Cost: FREE – There is no charge for this event; a contribution from the agency would be greatly appreciated.
Technical & set-up requirement:
- Laptop or desktop computer with functioning webcam and microphone capabilities.
- Strong/stable internet connection with a speed of at least 10mbps
- In order to preserve the confidentiality and comfort levels of all participants, anyone other than another registered participants, should not be in the same room with you while participating in a ACT Professional Consultation Community Zoom session; this includes children and teens.
Karen Moore, RSW, MA
Karen has worked in the field of children/youth mental health and permanency for over 25 years. She is an internationally recognized trainer in the field of permanency and enjoys co-creating learning and experiences with all members of the permanency galaxy. Karen is a registered social worker and works at the ACO as a clinical director as well as a trainer. She also has a private practice specializing in permanency work. Karen and her partner have 4 children and their family was formed by permanency.
Can’t attend any of this offerings? Click here to be notified about the next round.
Note: The ACT course meets the qualification for 48 CEU hours for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers in the state of California, USA. The ACO will pursue ACT’s eligibility in Ontario for professional continuing education hours.