- This event has passed.
Education Month: Professional Training Day
November 18, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Professional Training Day
- Date & Time: November 1st, 2022 at 9:30 AM-4:00 PM EST
- Presenter: Four panelists
- Description: We all know that our work in child welfare and adoption and permanency should be guided by the “best interests” of the child. Let’s talk about how to work to ensure that the voices of these children and youth are given the space to be heard so that decisions in our field can guided by these voices.
- Opening panel – Bringing the Voice of the Child/Youth into our daily work
- Follow up discussion
- Getting to Know adoption professionals in Ontario
- Case examples
- Next steps
- Cost: $85 (register before Oct 31st for $10 off)
Professional Day registration includes free access to all other events in Adoption & Permanency Education Month! Learn more here.